Wednesday 22 April 2009

Welcome...

... to this (possibly temporary) solution to my inability to upload to my main website at nicolawemyss.com. 

Still, I am a fan of blogger, and there are so many shiny gadgets to play with that I may be here a while.

But back to the updates, of which I'll add some from the old site, just for some background...

I'm just back from a MARVELLOUS weekend of music-making with
Les Inventions in Burgundy.   Music of Telemann, Handel and Couperin, in a beautiful and ancient church in Chapaize.  

eglise saint-martin in chapaize


Next on the cards are some concerts in the Netherlands with the Niewe Mannheim Orkest directed by Quentin Clare - some Vivaldi and some more Handel.  Lovely!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP